Digital Project Manager – German Speaking
Location - London
Salary- £40k to £60k
Job Ref: CF01201791
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a German Speaking Digital Project Manager for their client, a leading workflow SaaS provider based in London. A fast-growing business with international clients across a wide range of industries, you will have the opportunity to enhance your project management skills on cutting edge technology projects working with blue chip organisations.
Responsibilities of the German Speaking Digital Project Manager:
• Engage with business executives about improving operational workflow of the product
• Deliver digital innovation projects within clients’ deadlines
• Work within the customer facing project team to plan and execute projects within required budgets
• Create reports for management to discuss progress
Requirements of the German Speaking Digital Project Manager:
• Fluent in German to native level and a good level of English
• Project Management experience within a software or technology company
• Interest in digital
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Relevant degree from a top University
This is a superb opportunity for a German speaker who has worked as a Project Manager, Business Analyst or a Project Consultant. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.