up to 30,000 per year
Client Relationship Manager - Dutch Speaking
Based in Central London
Salary: up to £30,000
Job Ref: MS1565
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager with Dutch or Flemish language skills to join a leading Business Solutions company based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and "hands-on" individual with strong presentation skills and a consultative approach to client management.
We will consider candidates with client-facing experience, excellent numeracy skills and a reliable team-player attitude.
If you wish to work for a multi-cultural company with clients across the globe, apply now!
- Liaising with clients, managing and maintaining excellent business relationships
- Assisting with the project management of software and product development
- Meeting with clients regularly at conferences and events, both abroad and in the UK
- Generating new business via a database of existing industry contacts (No cold calling!)
- Gathering intelligence from clients on their needs and business requirements
- Acting as the primary customer contact for business enquiries
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality, able to work closely within a team
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solver with the ability to manage priorities
- Comfortable working with figures and numerical data
If you are experienced in Client Management or Client Services or have a background as a sales executive or account manager and want to use your Dutch or Flemish speaking skills, send you CV through to discuss this opportunity in more details.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.