excellent salary with benefits
4 months ago
Dutch Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist
Based near to Watford, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, West London and Harrow, Barnet and Stevenage
Fulltime – Permanent Role
Excellent salary & Benefits
Job Reference MS15368
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking 1 X Dutch 1 X Dutch Speaking Accounts Payable Specialists to join the European shared service centre of a multinational company based near Watford, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, West London, Harrow, Barnet and Stevenage
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an international environment and liaise with key partners and drive the recording of suppliers’ invoice and ensure all A/P practices are met.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in accounts payable/Invoice Processing and speak fluent Dutch
Duties of the Accounts Payable Specialist – Dutch Speaking:
- Process high-volume Vendor invoices
- Ensure all PO and Invoices are raised as per internal procedures
- Reconcile payments in multiple currencies
- Complete weekly payment runs and ad-hoc manual payments as required,
- Ensure all invoices and payments conform to company policy.
- Responsible for reviewing Travel & Expense reports submitted for assigned regions
- Keep Vendors details up to date
Requirements of the Dutch Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable required
- Dutch and English fluency required
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving mind-set
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong team-player with positive attitude
If you have worked in any of the following positions then this could be the perfect opportunity for you: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounts manager, invoice processing, accounts assistant, purchase ledger assistant
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.