4 months ago
Job Title: Dutch Speaking Office Manager
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for a Dutch speaking Office Manager for a leading international firm.
The Dutch speaking Office manager will support the Head of department and the team providing administrative and secretarial support.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised, well presented professional who enjoys a busy role and is keen to make use of their fluency in Dutch and English. The successful candidate will also be confident and proactive with a sharp eye for detail.
Duties of the Dutch Speaking Office Manager:
• Ordering office supplies and dealing with suppliers and service providers
• Filling and archiving
• Resolving IT issues and equipment maintenance
• General secretarial support for the team
• Typing and layout of official documents
• Financial administration including expenses and invoicing
• Arrange meeting rooms
• Dealing with incoming calls and email inquiry
• Diary management & Travel arrangements
• Ad hoc duties to support the needs of the business
Requirements of the Dutch Speaking Office Manager:
• Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
• Highly professional and smartly presented
• Excellent Typing and computer skills
• Solid relevant experience (within legal or financial industry an advantage)
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to maintain efficiency under pressure
• Proactive self-starter, who is quick to learn
• Flexible and friendly attitude
If you are a motivated Dutch speaking professional with experience as an office manager, secretary, admin assistant, Personal assistant, administrator, legal secretary, or other secretarial and administrative type roles within a corporate environment, please get in contact as soon as possible.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.