about 1 year ago
Dutch speaking Team leader - Customer Service
Permanent, fulltime (37.5h/week)
Up to 26K dependant on experience
Job Ref: HD16284
Great benefits offered such as corporate discounts (gym, restaurant, pampering…), eye test vouchers and much more!
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a Dutch-Speaking manager to lead a team of CS coordinators for an innovative and international company based in London.
You will be responsible for monitoring the performance of your team, lead individual reviews as well as coach your agents to maximise their potential.
You have a background in managing a team and looking to use your Dutch skills, send your CV across to discuss this great opportunity in more details.
Dutch Team leader Main Duties:
- Oversee and lead your customer service agents
- Ensure Team KPIs and SLAs are met
- Assisting in the training of staff and ensure internal processes are followed
- Lead by example
Dutch Team leader - Requirements:
- Fluent English with Native level Dutch
- Previous experience as a team leader or team manager
- Proven track record in achieving performance targets in busy work environment
- Good MS Office and top-notch telephone skills
- Great motivational and coaching skills
- Creative thinker with a Can-do attitude
- Strong Problem-solving skills
To be considered for this role You need to be able to work on a Monday to Sunday Shifts rota.
If you have a solid client service background, or worked as an Assistant manager, or trainer and looking to take the next step in your career and lead your own team, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV through!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
in the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.