Up to £40k basic + benefits
6 months ago
EA to Managing Director – Farsi speaking
Salary: up to £40k basic + benefits
Location: central London
Job ref: SM101992
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for confident and experienced personal assistant with a bilingual level of English and Farsi
This role will require a high-level of professionalism and strong organisational skills to manage and coordinate a variety of tasks in an unflappable manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PA, EA, Administrator, or Team assistant with previous experience in a corporate environment looking for a varied and busy role in finance or banking.
Duties of the Executive Assistant with Farsi
- Complex diary management, appointments and travel booking
- Manage all inbound communications for MD
- Take minutes to meetings, follow up action points updating MD with progress
- Ensure regular updates to MD regarding company affairs in his absence
- assist in personal appointments, payments of bills, tax affairs
- Undertake personal correspondence on behalf of the MD as required.
- Liaising with consulates, Embassies and banks as required
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all documents and travel itineraries are correct and updated
- Business administration support as required
- Managing business and personal expenses including, bank and credit card reconciliations
Requirements of the Executive Assistant with Farsi
- Fluent Farsi, spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid experience in a similar environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and additional software applications
- Initiative and discretion
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work in fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude.
- A great team player who can show willingness to help
- Adaptable Creative Problem-solving capabilities
If you are a proactive and motivated PA, office manager looking for a new challenge within a fast growing environment, or have experience as an EA, PA, team assistant, administration assistant, project coordinator, Executive or C level assistant, and have excellent organisational and administration skills, don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to your application!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.