about 1 year ago
English spkg Researcher - Writer - Legal Editorial Projects
Legal Researcher - Writer - Legal Editorial Projects
Job Reference CV0114871
Please send a Cover Letter in either English or both if you speak both languages conveying your interest for this unique role
Permanent role £23,000 -25,000 base salary depending on experience
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a English spkg Legal Researcher - Writer for a Global Media Organization operating in the legal sector, this role is ideal for someone who wants to develop a career in the editorial industry
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international legal team, researching summarising and editing quality interviews conducted with International lawyers
Recent graduates with a passion for editorial and writing are very welcome
English spkg Legal Researcher and writer (Junior - Editor)- Writer Duties:
- Responsible for gaining the work performed by various legal firms through the collection and gathering of interviews conducted with high senior lawyers
- Interviewing English speaking Lawyers both on the phone and face to face
- Writing analytical summaries of the most important law firms
English spkg Legal Researcher - (Junior - Editor) Writer In order to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
- Either excellent English written and spoken
- Ideally have knowledge of the legal sector, however, this is not essential for talented candidates
- Ideally having previous experience in a research / writing/ editorial role, however, this is not essential
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer
Key words: English Legal Researcher - Writer - or English junior journalist - (Junior - Editor) English Content writer - English interviewer Legal Editorial Projects recent graduate are also welcome to apply other languages a plus ,any other language spoken in Europe, Middle East or Africa, or also Asia. following languages: Arabic Dutch, Russian, Italian , French, Bulgarian, Turkish and Mandarin. We also welcome candidates with a law background or Phd