City of London
Up to £45k + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Location- Central London
Permanent – Hybrid working
Salary: Up to £45k + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Job Ref SM023635
Fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to work for the Management team of a global banking organisation based at the London HQ in Marylebone.
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting for an Executive/Personal Assistant who is articulate with excellent communication skills and the ability to compose correspondence in English.
The right candidate should be highly professional, and discrete, with excellent secretarial skills and a good general level of numeracy. Strong written and spoken communication skills are essential along with fast typing and computer literacy. They will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package and great working environment in the heart of London.
Executive Assistant duties will include:
• Supporting the CFO and other management in all of his day-to-day business responsibilities
• Arranging meetings and events
• Diary management
• Booking hotels and international travel
• Involvement in communications with internal and external stakeholders
• Helping to put together presentations and meeting packs
• Processing expenses
• Compiling reports and updating databases accurately.
• Providing efficient secretarial support
• Managing correspondence and acting as a gatekeeper
• Providing assistance to other senior members of the team as required
If you have experience as a personal assistant, PA, EA, executive assistant, business assistant or strong secretarial and diary management skills, with either experience of or interest in working within a Banking, investment or financial institution, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment. Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received. In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.