Up to £55,000 + Discretionary Bonus
3 months ago
Financial Accountant – German Speaking
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Location: Central London
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Entrepreneurial, corporate and collaborative environment,
Job Ref: SM015806
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting a qualified/part-qualified accountant with German language skills to join an investment group based in Central London.
You will be overseeing management accounts, review balance sheet reconciliations as well as analyse profits and cashflow statements. Previous experience with UK and US GAAP is required and background in real-estate fund is preferable.
German speaking Financial accountant - Main duties:
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing tax and VAT returns
- Manage business cashflow
- Liaise with tax consultant and external auditors
- Nurture relationship with banks and report on debt agreement
- Investment return forecasting
- Review and implement new processes and systems
- Process A/R and A/P payments
- Analyse assets performance
- Maintain strong investor relations
- Responsible for latest fund NAVs
German speaking Fund accountant – financial accountant Requirements:
- Previous experience in similar role essential
- Fluency in BOTH English and German
- Qualified in accounting (we will also consider part-qualified)
- knowledge of UK and US GAAP required
- Property Investment or private equity background ideal
- Self-starter with Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fund accountant, assistant accountant, an accountant with German language skills and experience in the real estate or investment industries to join a growing and multinational company. Send your CV across to discuss this opportunity further.
Please send your CV in word Format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer