Excellent Salary, Bonus & Benefits
4 months ago
Financial Research Market Analyst
Location -Central London
Salary- Salary: up to 40K + annual performance bonus, benefits career progression, as well as great and stimulating working environment
Job Reference CV1201709
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting a Financial Research Market Analyst for their client, a prestigious management consultancy based in London.
Great opportunity to work for a leading consultancy and dealing with high profile financial clients while analysing market opportunities which will impact their financial marketing strategies at international level.
Financial Research Market Analyst Duties:
• Modelling the market, analysing business intelligence using in depth interviews skills as well as research
• Sector analysis and research, including competitor review
• Drafting insightful presentations
• Quantitative and qualitative research
• Relationship building
• Documentation management
Financial Research Market Analyst - In order to apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Excellent phone, email, and social media skills
• A strong academic background 1st or 2:1 in either maths, economics, financial subject or relevant
• Strong data analysis skills gained on Microsoft excel, SQL, Pynthon
• Previous experience as an analyst
• Commercially aware
If you have a background in management consultancy dealing with financial research and analysis, and looking to pursue a career as a Market Analyst for a prestigious company based in Central London please send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the EU
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer