almost 2 years ago
Job Title: French Group Travel Consultant
Salary: Up to £26k DOE
Job Ref: SM16301
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a French Speaking Group Travel Consultant for a UK based tour company passionate about providing top service within an expanding market.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy communicating with many different clients, and negotiating with suppliers, have excellent organisational skills, and love being part of a team’s success.
This challenging role requires a flexible multitasker with good attention to detail, and strong relationship building skills.
Duties of the French Speaking Group Travel Consultant
- Create packages based of customer needs
- Provide quotations for different options
- Follow up on offers
- Negotiate rates and confirm groups
- Check conditions and standards
- Research alternative options
- Maintain supplier relations
- Clear communication of information
- Work independently to resolve issues
- Liaise with departments to prevent problems
Requirements of the French Speaking Group Travel Consultant
- 2 years group reservations experience
- Fluency in English, spoken and written; excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French both written and spoken
- Knowledge of UK tourist destinations
- Great organisational skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Negotiation experience
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Enjoys working in a team
- Independent and capable of managing own workload
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are bilingual in French and English and have experience of inbound travel sales and bookings or reservations within the UK, or have worked for tour operator in the British Isles and have knowledge of UK travel destination and organising group tour packages, then do not hesitate to apply