about 1 year ago
French Industrial Real Estate Asset Management Development Associate
A similar a role at Vice President Level could be offered according to experience
Based in Central Paris – Travelling often to the London office
Job number: CV16266
Perm role Excellent the salary range would depend on experience (e.g. £55-60k for associate up to £80k being a VP) ) + discretionary bonus + healthcare/other benefits + potential longer term incentives
Fluent in French and English
This is a unique opportunity for either an Industrial Real Estate Asset Management Development Associate French speaking and with strong project management skills who wants to join a global Real Estate firm which offers incredible career opportunities and a great salary
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a Real Estate Development Expert for the French Market to work for a prestigious global Firm company based in Central Paris and with offices all over the world. They are continuing to expand their presence in France and are looking in particular to find a French development professional, someone who has experience in industrial projects / developments. You would have experience on development projects in logistics.
Industrial Real Estate Asset Management Development Associate - French speaking Key Duties:
- Project Manager duties in French and English including: Project management from the beginning till the end including construction and technical process development coordination
- Help with the initiation of technical projects as well as the financial processes investments and opportunities.
- Technical data preparation needed for construction projects
- Managing purchasing and sales negotiations as well as constructions projects and costs documentations
- Managing project budget and performance report
- Handling relationships with Asset Managers, external suppliers and advisors as well as Operational Members such as construction teams
- Dealing with Constructions firms, local authorities and technical companies in France in order to make sure French real estate projects run smoothly
Industrial Real Estate Asset Management Development Associate – French speaking - To apply you must have:
- Fluent in both French and English
- Experience in industrial projects / developments
- Have experience on development projects in logistics.
- Previous experience either as a Project Manager, Project Developer or similar
- Ideally owning a Real Estate diploma or equivalent
- Building regulations, technical building regulations and specifications working knowledge as well as, planning, procurement and construction
- Real Estate Project Manager experience and or development experience in industrial real estate logistics projects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Experience of working with contracts in the construction sector
- Team leading and managing skills
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a Real Estate Industrial Project Manager , or as an associate/ developer or at Vice President level, in real estate asset management and you wish to use your French and English, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.