8 months ago
French OR German or Dutch, OR Spanish OR Arabic OR Mandarin Senior Translation Project Manager - Bilingual
Up to £27k p.a.
Wiltshire, M4 Corridor, Oxford, Swindon, Banbury, Calcot, Bath, Reading, Cirencester, Chippenham, Newbury
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting for a Senior Translation Project Manager/Translation Coordinator with excellent level of English ideally to native standards and bilingual in a second language such as French, German, Arabic or Mandarin, to work in a vibrant and friendly workplace.
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting for a Translation Project Manager on behalf of our client based in the Wiltshire, M4 Corridor, Oxford, Swindon, Banbury, Calcot, Bath, Reading, Cirencester, Chippenham, Newbury area. The chosen candidate will join a growing team, working on a range of translation projects and should ideally have minimum one year's previous experience as a Translation Project Manager or Localization Coordinator.
French OR German or Dutch, OR Spanish OR Arabic OR Mandarin Senior Translation Project Manager - Bilingual- Key Duties:
- Overseeing a range of different translation projects
- Providing quotes, invoicing and answering project queries
- Client account management and development
- Sourcing translators, and negotiation of rates
- Proofreading and QA checking of files
French OR German or Dutch, OR Spanish OR Arabic OR Mandarin Senior Translation Project Manager - Bilingual - to apply you will have:
- Pleasant and helpful nature, good telephone manner
- A proven track record in Translation Project Management or Localization Coordination and the ability to multitask
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High accuracy and quality standards and attention to detail
- Experience as a translator preferred
- Experience of working in a translation or similar agency
- Foreign language knowledge desirable
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.