3 months ago
Job Title: French Sales Manager- Travel Sector
Job Ref: SM16302
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a French Speaking Sales Manager for a UK based tour company passionate about providing top service within an expanding market.
This opportunity would suit an experienced sales manager within the inbound group travel sector, who has contacts within the industry and knowledge of UK venues and destinations. This exciting role requires a proactive self-starter, with strong numeracy, and excellent relationship building skills, who is available to travel to trade fairs and clients and represent the company.
Duties of the French Speaking Sales Manager
- Plan yearly sales Strategy
- Identify and grow Key relationships
- To attend trade fairs and represent the company
- Maintain client relations and suggest growth potential
- Clear communication of information
- Work independently
- Liaise with departments to optimise efficiency
- Ensure that offers being sent out are competitive and in budget
Requirements of the French Speaking Sales Manager
- Minimum of 3 years group travel
- Contacts within the market
- Fluency in English, spoken and written; excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French both written and spoken
- Knowledge of UK tourist destinations
- Availability to travel within Europe
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Independent and capable of managing own workload
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are bilingual in French and English and are a strong sales manager and have experience of inbound travel sales, bookings, coordinating within the UK, or have worked for tour operator in the British Isles and have knowledge of UK travel destinations and group tour packages, then do not hesitate to apply