£26 - £30k p.a. (depending on experience)
French speaking Client Relationship Manager
Permanent Position – full time
Based in Central London
Salary: £26 - £30k p.a. (depending on experience)
Job Ref: MS156663
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is seeking an Account Manager with French language skills to join a leading international Business Solutions provider based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and "hands-on" individual with strong presentation skills and a consultative approach to client relationship management.
To succeed in this role, you will have client-facing experience, excellent numeracy skills and a reliable team-player attitude.
- Liaising with clients, maintaining and building on excellent client business relationships
- Acting as the primary customer contact for business enquiries
- Assisting with the project management of service and product development
- Meeting with clients at conferences and events, both abroad and in the UK
- Generating new business opportunities via a database of existing industry contacts (No cold calling!)
- Gathering intelligence from clients on their needs and business requirements
- Fluency in both English and French essential
- Previous experience in a client-facing commercial environment is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality, able to work closely with team members
- Excellent attention to detail, a problem-solver with the ability to manage priorities
- Comfortable working with figures and numerical data
If you have a background in Client Management, Client Services, Client Relationship Management with previous experience as a Sales Executive or Account Manager and want to use your French language skills, send you CV through to discuss this opportunity in more details.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.