North West London
Competitive and Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Job Title: French Speaking Content Coordinator
Contract: Fixed Term
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Location: North West London
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting for a Content Coordinator with French to work with a forward thinking and creative international organization based in West London. This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career working with a cosmopolitan and vibrant international team with excellent work life balance.
Key Responsibilities - Content Coordinator with French:
- Overseeing general content across multiple platforms including website and blog
- Writing engaging and strategic digital copy
- Creating archives of frequently used templates
- Developing Social media campaign, design and content.
- Monitoring social media feedback and trends
- Working closely with marketing team to produce promotion material
- Putting together reports on media impact
- Promoting key partnerships
Requirements of the Content Coordinator with French:
- Native level French with excellent command of English
- Project management or managerial skills
- Strong communication skills
- Marketing related degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years working with social media platforms
- Strong creative /marketing writing skills
Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
Strong communication and problem-solving
If you have a native level of French and a strong interest in pursuing a career as a Content coordinator, editor or have experience as a content writer or content manager, come from a marketing or social media background and would be interested in working for an exciting company in West London please send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Please send your CV to the email address quoted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer