Customer Success Researcher – Research Analyst - French Speaking
Excellent International Brand based in Central London
Excellent salary as well as great and stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity
Temp role might go perm- work remotely
Amazing offices based in Central London but working remotely to start
Job Reference CV1201634
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently seeking a consumer research analyst for a leading cosmopolitan and vibrant international company. This role requires French language skills as well as fluent English.
Customer Researcher Duties:
- Create questionnaires, compile & analyse consumer data
- Gather intelligence through multiple tools: online surveys, social media and more
- Respond to Social media feedback in both languages
- Liaise with stakeholders on data requirement
- Feedback analysis, draft summaries of findings
- Communicate on potential customer experience improvements
- Working with global network
- Customer focused
In order to apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Previous Data analysis and Customer service experience
- Background in creating and analysing consumer questionnaires
- Strong numerical skills
- Good planning, research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel user
- User of Survey Money or Qualtrics or similar
If you have a background in costumer data or research analysis in an e-commerce or retail and looking to work for a prestigious company send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer