Excellent Salary, Benefits & Bonus
French Speaking Ecommerce Customer Service
1 year contract might get extended.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am to 3.00pm.
Up to 23k per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Travel allowance
French Speaking Ecommerce Customer Service Coordinator sector – an International technology company working on exciting ecommerce campaigns.
Location: Sunbury on Thames
Job Reference PG01201768
Great and stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity.
French Speaking Ecommerce Customer Service Coordinator Duties:
• Dealing incoming emails from all international customers and other departments regarding queries, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Tracking activity in the CRM database and ecommerce platforms.
• Arranging shipments of products and returns.
• Dealing with amendments and order cancellations
• Manual orders processing
• Other duties
French Speaking Ecommerce customer service Coordinator - To apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
• Fluent in French as well as English both written and spoken.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A minimum of 1 year’s customer service experience or admin duties.
• Experience in using MS Word and Excel
• Ability to co-ordinate and resolve different tasks.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a French and English CMS Ecommerce Customer service for a prestigious company based in Italy send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the EU
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer