about 1 month ago
French speaking Graduate In-house Translator – Creative and Fashion
Salary £24k p.a.
12 month contract
Central London – Hybrid working
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently searching for a French speaking In-House Translator to work for their client, a prestigious E-commerce Fashion company at their offices in Central London.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or experience in fashion, translation or similar, however other backgrounds will be considered.
Recent Graduates in Translation or similar subjects are very welcome!
French speaking Graduate In-House Translator - Duties:
- Translating website content in line with guidelines
- Ensuring the tone and style of content are on brand
- Liaising with Editorial department and other internal teams to enable effective communication
- Proofreading website content and checking functionality
- Working to deadlines
French speaking Graduate In-House Translator - to apply you will have:
- French to native standards as well as fluent English
- A degree in Translation of similar humanities studies
- Previous experience in translation or transcreation preferred
- A keen interest in fashion
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Excellent eye for detail and ability to work to deadlines
If you are a Graduate in Translation, Linguistics or Journalism and have experience in Transcreation, Localization, Editing, Translation within the Fashion, E-Commerce, Marketing, or Retail sectors. Please send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.