35K – 45K + company car allowance & excellent benefit package
French Diagnostic Product Specialist – Molecular
Salary: 35k – 45k + company car allowance & excellent benefit package
Location: Kent (Seven Oaks, Dartford, Gravesend)
Opportunity for EU and UK travels
Type: Permanent, fulltime
Job Ref: MS15661
(LRS) Language Recruitment Services is currently recruiting for a French-speaking Diagnostic Product Specialist with a focus on the molecular field. You will support and liaise with the Marketing and Sales department a recognised leading corporation with innovative diagnostic solutions for the medical field.
Using your strong technical and scientific background, you will be responsible for expanding relationships with existing customers and be the product range expert to the marketing and sales team and report directly to the molecular and marketing director.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company and to travel in the UK, France and Benelux. If you have strong communication and presentation skills and looking to transfer your scientific knowledge into a commercial role, apply now!!!
Duties of French Diagnostic Product Specialist – Molecular
- Organise and lead presentations on the companies automated molecular range and reagents
- Train new and existing clients and troubleshoot issues where required
- Provide technical knowledge to the sales and marketing team
- Assist in drafting publications in scientific journals, presentations, evaluations and other documentation
- Troubleshoot clients reagent complaints and liaise with Internal specialist
- Liaise with suppliers to provide technical support and introduction of new product
- Support molecular product introduction to the market
- Market trend research and identify new business/product development opportunities to the sales team
- Attend professional tradeshows, conferences and meetings across the UK and Europe
Requirements of the French Diagnostic Product Specialist – Molecular
- Fluent English and French required
- Strong scientific background in the molecular field
- Previous experience in a marketing assistant, product specialist or account management function highly desirable
- Excellent team-work, presentation and communication skills
- Extremely organized, able to priorities towards strict deadlines and ability to multitask
- Ability to travel
- Good commercial awareness
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 Years’ Experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: French, molecular, scientific, account manager, marketing, product specialist, real-time PCR, diagnostic product, Molecular reagent, Field agent, French, molecular, scientific, account manager, marketing, product specialist, real-time PCR, diagnostic product, Molecular reagent, Field agent, French, molecular, scientific, account manager, marketing, product specialist, real-time PCR, diagnostic product, Molecular reagent, Field agent.