North West London
up to £27,500 dependent on experience
French speaking Sales Administrator
6 months contract (with possibility of extension or permanent role)
Remote work with 2 days in office per week
Salary up to £27,500 dependent on experience
Job Reference – MS215480
Based in North-West London - easily accessible from Wembley, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a Customer Service coordinator, inside sales executive or sales administrator to join the Export department of an international company
This role requires a strong client service or sales administrative background, or experience in calculating quotes, order processing, logistics or delivery management.
If you wish to be part of a friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team, Apply now!
Sales Administrator with French - Main Duties:
- Answer clients and distributors queries and provide quotes
- Manage the full order cycle from processing to invoicing
- Pro-active delivery monitoring and Follow-ups on shipments
- Build close relationships with clients and partners,
- Liaise efficiently with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, finance, Customer care)
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Monitoring query resolutions and proactive customer satisfaction calls
- Providing product knowledge and accurate information to clients
Customer Service Coordinator - Profile:
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Fluency to native level in French is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in customer service, order management, logistics, import/export, or custom clearance
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience in customer service, sales administration, import/export, supply chain, merchandising, client service or account management, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.