up to £30,000
about 1 month ago
French speaking Sales Administrator
Location: Kent (Seven Oaks, Dartford, Gravesend)
Type: Permanent, Fulltime
Job Ref: MS21585
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a French Speaking commercial assistant, sales team administrator, b to b client service coordinator to join an international company in the health and life science sector
Using your French and organisational skills you will play a vital part as a support to the sales team, working both with the internal teams and liaising with business partners in France.
Duties of the French Speaking Sales Office Administrator
- Process orders and answer queries from French-speaking clients
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Update client databases ensuring contact information, and orders are updated
- Assist the sales team with various admin duties
- Prepare documentation and written materials in English and French as needed
- Keep stock supplies checked
- Create statistics reports
- Cash and tender administration
- Support team on various marketing administration
- Coordinating of logistics, such as shipments, deliveries, and travel arrangements
Requirements of the French Speaking Sales Office Administrator
- Bilingual French and English (must have native or near-native level of French)
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Great communication skills and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Organised, ability to prioritise
- Team player with
- Strong MS Office skills
If you are a native level French Speaker and have experience of office administration and order processing or sales admin, purchasing, logistics B to B Customer Service or have been an office manager, team secretary, administrator, sales support, business assistant, commercial assistant or sales administrator and live in commutable distance of the Dartford area, don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to your application for this exciting opportunity!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.