Up to £30000 per year, dependent on experience
Job Title: French Speaking Sales Office Administrator
Salary: Up to £30000 per year, dependent on experience
Location: Kent (Seven Oaks, Dartford, Gravesend)
Job Ref: MS15299
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a French Speaking Sales Office Administrator for a scientific company in this exciting new position! Due to growing business and expansion, this role will perform a vital part in the administration working both with the internal teams and liaising with business partners in France.
Duties of the French Speaking Sales Office Administrator
- Adept at processing orders and excellent customer service to French-speaking clients
- Managing and updating databases and contact information, as well as filing systems
- Assisting the sales team with various admin duties
- Preparing documentation and written materials in English and French as needed
- Keeping stock supplies checked
- Presenting/creation of statistics reports
- Cash and tender administration
- Using the company’s database management software
- Various marketing administration
- Coordination of logistics, such as shipments, deliveries, and travel arrangements
Requirements of the French Speaking Sales Office Administrator
- Bilingual French and English (must have native or near-native level of French)
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Great communication skills and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Very organised
- Strong MS Office skills
If you are a native level French Speaker and have experience of office administration and order processing or sales admin, purchasing, logistics, or have been an office manager, team secretary, administrator, sales support, business assistant, commercial assistant or sales administrator and live in commutable distance of the Dartford area, don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to your application for this exciting opportunity!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.