German Accounts receivable Analyst
Permanent - full-time
Job Ref: MS16295
Competitive salary with excellent benefit package
Location: Watford, North London easily accessible easily accessible from Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and Harrow
Friendly and multilingual team, global company
LRS is recruiting a German speaking accountant with cash-application or payment allocation background to join the EMEA team of a global corporation with thousands of employees over the world. Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders you will allocate payments to relevant accounts receivable and investigate any unapplied payment.
You will have the opportunity to use your German language skills and contribute to improving internal processes.
This role would be ideal for a finance administrator, junior credit analyst or finance analyst looking to take the next step in their career.
German Accounts receivable Analyst – Main Duties:
- Process inbound payments, credit notes and remittances to outstanding receivable ledgers
- Investigate any unapplied payments and re-allocate payment where needed
- Assist in cash application reporting
- Participate in internal meetings as well as offsite with clients
- Help improve procedures and cash flow management
German Accounts receivable Analyst – Main Requirement:
- Fluent in German AND English, written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of payment methods, credit management or cash application ideal
- Attention to details and strong analytical mind
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Ability to work towards deadline
If you have a background in treasury, cash-flow management, Accounts receivable, and looking to use your German, please send your application through and our consultants will be happy to discuss this fantastic opportunity with you.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.