South West London
Excellent Salary + Benefits
2 months ago
German and Italian speaking Customer Service Administrator
Job Reference: PG0116474
Location: Based in South-West London, near to Wimbledon, Kingston, and Sunbury-on-Thames, 20 minutes from Waterloo/London Bridge
Salary 23,000+ excellent benefits, as well as great and stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Trilingual German /Italian/English speaking Customer Service Administrator for a world-renowned company based in South West London
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international company utilising your excellent customer service, languages and communication skills.
German and Italian speaking Customer Service Administrator Duties:
• Managing both Italian and German speaking customer service admin queries
• Providing admin solutions to both Italian or German speaking customers
• Creating digital customer service admin solutions to customers via phone, emails and video
• Dealing with clients’ emails and request in a consultative and professional fashion
• Relationship building
• Tracking RMA queries on database or CRM
German and Italian speaking Customer Service Administrator, In order to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
• Fluent in both Italian and German as well as English
• Previous experience in an administrator role with Customer Service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Manage various tasks
• Strong phone, email and Customer Service skills
• Strong admin skills
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a Italian and German speaking Helpdesk or Customer Service administrator for a prestigious company based in Sunbury on Thames send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer