Salary Negotiable – dependant on experience
German Credit Controller
Based in London
Full time – Contract 3 months. Possible extension
Excellent rate – dependant on experience
Language Recruitment Service (LRS) is recruiting a German speaking Credit control executive to join a leading and global company based in London.
You will be responsible for maximising cash collection, investigating invoice queries as well as chasing outstanding ledgers to minimise bad debt.
This role requires Fluency in both German and English.
Your main Responsibilities will be:
- Managing and maintaining accurate records of assigned A/R ledgers
- Chase outstanding payments
- Payment allocation to relevant client account
- Set-up new accounts
- Reduce aged debt
- Investigate any un-allocated payments
- Work alongside management and billing teams to resolve issues
- Generate progress reports to management
Requirement of the German Credit controller
- Fluency in German, Austrian or Swiss German
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills
- Resilient, organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable with a can-do & positive attitude
- Inquisitive nature, a creative problem solver
If you have a background as a B to B debt collector, Accounts receivable clerk, Credit control specialist and looking to be part of a world-renowned company, please send your CV through and our consultants will be happy to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more details with you
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.