about 4 years ago
Job Title: German Customer Service Coordinator - Fashion
Location: Central London
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Job Ref: HD16896
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a German Speaking Customer Service advisor for our client, an international Fashion company, based in London. You will be responsible for assisting clients of the brand with all queries over email, phone and social media, to ensure a smooth purchasing process for the whole company.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your German language skills and develop your customer service skills within a friendly and multi-cultural team, who offer a very competitive salary and social environment.
German Speaking On-Line Customer Service Coordinator – Main Duties:
• Dealing with customer queries and responding appropriately within a deadline
• Communicating with customers over the phone, email, live-chat and social media platforms
• Updating FAQs and reviewing website content
• Reporting failed deliveries and shipments and faulty product complaints to the appropriate departments, both nationally and internationally
• Occasionally assisting with translation of documents and customer responses
• Communicating with the warehouses and reviewing procedures
• Take part in monthly meetings and sales reviews to improve overall services and efficiency of the business
• Performing general administrative tasks within the office across all language markets
German Speaking On-Line Customer Service Coordinator Fashion - Requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal English with native-level German
• Familiar with online customer service procedures and social media platforms
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
• Confident telephone manner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• High attention to detail, organisation and ability to prioritise tasks
• Keen interest in either fashion, social media, e-commerce, marketing and merchandising
• Ability to liaise with external suppliers and departments of the company
• Some experience in team lead would be a plus
If you are fluent in German and English and have a background in Customer Service, Client service, Sales Administration or Customer Support, and have experience as a team leader or customer service manager, trainer we look forward to receiving your application
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment. Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK. We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received. In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.