Up to £28,500 + Excellent Benefits
German Speaking HR Administrator/Coordinator/Graduate
Salary: Up to £28,500 + Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: HD027893
(LRS) Language Recruitment Services is currently looking for a dedicated and motivated German speaking HR Administrator/Coordinator for our client, a well-established, international manufacturing company based in West London.
This exciting role will involve supporting HR managers and employees with issues concerning the EMEA region. Candidates should be well-organised team players with strong communication skills and some relevant experience within the Human Resources field.
This role suits a pro-active candidate with an excellent eye for detail, who is able to provide efficient, accurate and timely service at all times. Would suit Graduates looking to start a career in HR!
• Provide general administrative support and guidance to HR managers and company employees across the EMEA region
• Check employees’ right to work and other documentation, and generate a high-volume of employment contracts in English and Spanish
• Prepare and update personnel files and other HR database content as required
• Assist with new starter employees and first-day inductions
• Provide excellent Customer Service at all times and build effective relationships with HR Business Partners
• Fluency in German as well as English to native level
• Previous relevant experience within a HR department, especially in HR Administration/Coordination preferred
• Degree in Human Resources or equivalent is desirable
• Solid communication, customer service and employer relationship skills
• IT literate with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent organisation, time management skills and a keen eye for detail
If you have previous experience as an HR Administrator, HR Coordinator, HR Assistant, Business Administrator, or have degree in Human Resources, and are looking for the next step in your career, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.