over 1 year ago
Job Title: German Speaking HR Administrator
Salary: Excellent Rate
Type: Temporary with possibility of extension
Full-time, ASAP start
Job Ref: J115429
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for an administrator to join the recruitment team of a global company based in London. You well have outstanding organisational skills and previous experience working in an HR or talent acquisition department. This is a Fantastic opportunity, Apply now!
Duties of the German Speaking HR Administrator
- Diary management for the team
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling Interviews
- Travels and accommodation booking
- Liaising with candidates regarding internal job fairs
- Uploading documents to internal system
- Assist candidates with queries
- Ad hoc administration tasks
Requirements of the German Speaking HR Administrator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Great team player
- German language skills would be a plus but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: German, HR administrator, Recruitment administrator, human resource administrator, German, HR administrator, Recruitment administrator, human resource administrator, German, HR administrator, Recruitment administrator, human resource administrator