over 1 year ago
German Speaking IT Project Manager
Location - London
Salary- £40k to £75k
Job Ref: CF01201795
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a German Speaking IT Project Manager for their client, a leading workflow software provider based in London.
A fast-growing business with international clients across a wide range of industries, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a knowledge driven environment and enhance your project management skills.
You will be working on cutting edge technology projects, building relationships with blue chip organisations helping them begin their mission towards digital transformation.
This role is ideal for an IT project manager / IT project coordinator with experience in managing and delivering software development projects or IT transformation projects or German speaking candidate with a background in automation project management.
Responsibilities of the German Speaking IT Project Manager:
• Engage with business executives about improving operational workflow of the product
• Deliver business change and digital innovation projects within clients’ deadlines
• Work within the customer facing project team to plan and execute projects within required budgets
• Create reports for management to discuss progress of project delivery
Requirements of the German Speaking IT Project Manager:
• Fluent in German to native level and a good level of English
• Project Management experience, either waterfall or agile, within a software or technology company
• Interest in digital
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Relevant degree from a top University
This is a superb opportunity for a German speaker who has worked as a Project Manager, Business Analyst, Project Supervisor, Project Consultant or Project Coordinator. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.