4 months ago
German Speaking Marketing Executive - Asset Management
12 Months contract but could be extended or go permanent.
German speaking Marketing Manager/ Executive and Project Manager Financial Investment sector – joining an International Multilingual EMEA Marketing, Promotional and Strategic team working on exciting marketing campaigns.
Location: Central London, initially starting remotely
Job Reference CV012017542
Salary: up to 75K per annum depending on experience
Great and stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity.
German speaking Marketing Manager/ Executive FTC – Investment Sector Duties:
• Creating excellent Marketing strategy
• Managing complex marketing campaigns
• Creating strategic content and digital advertising
• Set up the annual marketing budget together with other departments.
• Working together with digital teams, external agencies, and vendors
• Establishing excellent relationships with stake holders
German speaking Marketing Manager Executive FTC – Investment Sector - To apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
• Fluency in German as well as English both written and spoken.
• A degree in either Marketing, Media, Communication, Advertising, or similar sectors, this will be not needed for candidates with relevant work experience or internship.
o Strong project management at strategic level
o Excellent budgeting and content editing skills
o Previous experience in one of the following professions either Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Strategic Project Manager, or relevant professions
o Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
o Interest and experience in the asset management or investment sector
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a German Marketing Manager – Project Manager with fluent German both written and spoken for a prestigious company based in London send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer