+ Bonus & Benefits
4 months ago
Marketing Executive – German Speaking
£25,000 to £27,000 + bonus and benefits as well as career opportunities
Global Conference Media Company
Job Reference CF1201881
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a German speaking Marketing Executive to work in the Marketing team for a Niche Trade Conference and Exhibition company famous globally for their campaigns, you will work on the production of top and International conferences as well as trade events.
This is a German Speaking Marketing Executive role which allows you to work with VIP and High-level clients within tech trade shows, exhibitions, conference and media.
Duties of the German Speaking Marketing Executive:
• Implementing digital marketing strategies with the events team
• Digital marketing campaign execution and reporting
• Marketing material digital process and execution
• Working with other departments to drive a successful marketing strategy
• Communication strategy development and market research reviews as well audience targeting
• Social media management, Digital and PR strategy as well as event database management
• Budget monitoring
Requirements of the German Speaking Marketing Executive:
• Fluent in German and English both written and spoken
• Marketing related degree with some work experience or Internships in a marketing role
• Marketing execution and coordination skills
• IT skills, ideally CMS
• Strong communication, persuasion and time management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
• Social Media Savvy and excellent digital marketing and copywriting skills
This is a superb opportunity for a German speaker who has worked as a Copywriter, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Content Editor, Social Media Executive to work for a high-profile Trade Show, Events and Exhibitions company. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.