6 months ago
Salary: £26/28k DOE
Our client, a Global wealth and investment company based in in central London is currently recruiting for a Receptionist/ EA with native-level German to be part of their support team. Luxury hospitality, or corporate experience would be an advantage, but applications from candidates from all backgrounds are welcome.
You will be the face on reception of the executive floor in this impressive central London office building. This is a fabulous opportunity to join the world of finance and work as part of an extremely busy and strong team.
Main Duties of the German Speaking Receptionist EA
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Taking calls, making sure reception area is well presented
- Co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms, ensuring guests are looked after
- Arranging gifts for clients
- Arranging travel, transportation and accommodation for Senior Management
- Recommending and arranging restaurant reservations, organising catering
- Arranging transportation for employees and clients
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Photocopying/scanning/printing and binding various documents
- Distribute and file incoming post, manage and frank outgoing post, booking couriers
- Ensure that any recurring IT or office maintenance issues are resolved
- Cover other assistants workload during absences / as required
Requirements of the German Speaking Receptionist EA
-German and English language skills to business level both written and spoken
-Excellent organisational skills and a great telephone manner
-Good spelling and diction with strong attention to detail
-Strong Microsoft office and Outlook skills
-Flexibility and practical skills are essential
You will work as part of a team covering a shift pattern alternating between early (7am – 3pm), Middle (10am – 6pm) and late (2.30pm – 10pm) shifts. The shifts are on a weekly rotation. You will be required to be contactable by phone 1 in 4 weekends of the month to cover any emergency issues.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Secretary, Corporate, Receptionist, Junior, German, Hospitality, Concierge, Corporate, Secretary, Receptionist, Junior, German, Secretary, Hospitality, Concierge, Corporate, Receptionist, Junior, German, Hospitality, Concierge, Corporate, Receptionist, Junior, German, Hospitality, Secretary, Concierge, Corporate, Receptionist, Junior, German, Hospitality, Concierge,