Up to 22K
over 1 year ago
German speaking Sales Assistant – Sales Administrator
World leader in professional training
Up to 22K annual
Permanent role, full-time
Job number: MS16169
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a German speaking Sales Assistant or Sales Administrator or team assistant or junior research analyst to support the inside sales team of a leading company with offices all over the world.
This role is ideal for a German speaking candidate with strong organisational and admin skills and attention to detail. You will receive full training and work closely with the company’s US head office.
German speaking Sales Assistant – Sales Administrator - Main Duties:
- Update and maintain client records on company’s CRM system
- Research and identify business opportunity to pass on to the team
- Work closely with US head-office on sales analysis
- Support sales department with ad hoc admin tasks
German speaking Sales Assistant – Sales Administrator - Requirements:
- Fluency in English as well as German
- Solid organisational skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork minded
- Ability to work in competitive and fast-paced environment
- Good MS Office skills, more specifically Excel
- Previous experience in similar role is a plus
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: German, sales assistant, sales administrator, team assistant, database input, German, sales assistant, sales administrator, team assistant, database input, German, sales assistant, sales administrator, team assistant, database input