Up to £32,000 + OTE
4 months ago
German Speaking Recruiter
Salary: Up to £32,000 (dependent on experience) + OTE £5,000 to £7,000.
Type: Permanent, full-time
Job Ref: HD021905
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is looking for an in-house recruiter or talent acquisition coordinator with German language skills to join a well-established and growing company with offices around the world.
Supporting a team of consultants, you will be responsible for sourcing and interviewing candidates for internal job opportunities for the DACH region
This is an ideal position for an enthusiastic, organised and pro-active team-player with excellent communication skill looking to use their German language skills.
Talent Acquisition - Main Duties:
- Assist with the recruitment of new team members for the Swiss and German operations
- Prepare and advertise job specifications
- Source talents and candidates across multiple platforms
- Pre-screen CVs and interview candidates
- Ensure recruitment process is respected
- Liaise effectively with internal sales managers and candidates alike
German Speaking Talent Acquisition - Requirements:
- Fluent German and English to native level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Good Computer skills (pack office and CRM systems)
- Organised with good attention to details
- Able to work as part of a team
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Ability to work in fast-paced Services environment
If you have a background in recruitment as an HR coordinator, recruitment consultant, talent acquisition advisor, resourced or internal recruiter and speak German and English fluently, send you cv now to discuss this exciting job opportunity in details. We will consider recent graduate with some office experience who are looking to build a career in recruitment and talent acquisition.
Please send your CV in Word Format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer