German Translator Localisation
Job Ref: HD16182
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is seeking a German speaking translator for their client, an international translation company based near Cambridgeshire. Great opportunity for motivated and meticulous translation candidates with a passion for translation and gaming to work in a truly international multicultural and linguistic environment.
Responsibilities of the German Translator
- Testing and checking a range of games material
- Following set test plans assigned by QA department
- Carrying out error checks in play
- Using bug tracking database to identify and record bugs
- Creation of detailed bug reports to specific requirements of clients.
- Paying close attention to correct vocabulary and recording accurate details.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by QA department
Requirements of the German Translator Localisation
- Fluency in German to native level with ability to translate into German
- Fluent English
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in translation/proofreading/localisation preferred but will consider language graduates
- Good MS Office skills
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer
German Translator, German Proof-reader; German Language Graduate; German Games Tester;
German Localisation; German Language Graduate; German Proof-reader; German Games Tester;