26 days ago
Hebrew Speaking Credit Controller
Excellent salary + benefits package
Job Reference MS201668
Based in Northwest London
Easily accessible from Watford Junction, Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and West London and Harrow
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a Credit Control & Collection Specialist with Hebrew language skills.
This is the opportunity to be join the European Financial team of an established international company experiencing consistent growth and offering excellent benefits
Credit Control specialist – Main Duties:
- Carrying out credit checks across assigned ledgers
- Dealing with high volume outstanding invoices in Europe and UK
- Manage outstanding ledgers quickly and efficiently & reconcile accounts
- Investigate client ledgers and evaluate credit limits, terms of payment and credit risk
- Chasing debts by phone and email and resolving any issues that arise
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and record transactions accurately
- Contribute to the production of reports
- Support compliance and adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
- Fluency in English
- Native level in Hebrew spoken and written
- Previous experience in a credit control OR account receivables required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with Multi-currency required
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
If you previously worked as an accounts receivable clerk/accountant (AR) or credit controller or have a background in volume B to B debt collection and speak Hebrew, please send you CV through to discuss this great opportunity in detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you now we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.