26 days ago
HR administrator – German speaking
Excellent salary and benefit package
Based West-London, easily accessible from in Reading Maidenhead, slough, Henley-on-Thames
Flexible work, Fantastic offices with Gym and restaurant onsite
Job reference: MS102001
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a coordinator, administrator, team assistant, to join the Human-Resource team of an award-winning company with clients all over the world.
You will provide administrative support to the EMEA HR team both locally and globally with focus on the European offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a German speaker with volume data entry, data processing, or with administrative background looking to develop their career in HR in a fulfilling and varied role.
German speaking Human Resource Coordinator Key responsibilities
- Support and Assist HR team in UK and Germany
- Responsible for the on-boarding processes, probation reviews, leavers administration as well as contracts
- Ensure 100% accuracy of employee data on HR system and files
- Assist in answering HR queries (sickness, holiday approval, reference letters)
- Produce and format HR reports for senior management
- Provide advice and Build strong working relationship with internal teams
- Actively participate in the improvement of HR processes and practices
Profile of the HR administrator with German
- Fluent English and German both spoken and written
- French language skills would be a plus but not essential
- Previous experience in volume administrative role
- Good commands of MS Office,
- Discrete with commitment to confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised with excellent attention to details
You have a background as a team assistant, team administrator, or HR administrator, HR advisor, HR specialist and looking to use your German language skills, send your CV now to discuss this great opportunity in more details. We will also consider strong administrative and team assistant profiles looking to transfer their skills to an HR role.
Please send your CV in word Format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer