HR Business Partner – HR manager
Human Resource Manager
Location – London
Permanent, full time
Job Reference MS2876481
Competitive salary dependent on experience + benefits
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a Human Resource Business Partner to join an innovative multinational in the Technology & Engineering sector
This is an ideal role for a hands-on individual with solid UK Human Resources experience in a global group and a background in employee engagement, talent acquisition & retention as well managing HR functions with line managers across multiple departments
- Responsible for all HR functions & employee relation issues
- Guide and advise hiring managers with performance reviews, coaching & disciplinary actions, salary reviews, and annual talent reviews
- Support career development, identify training needs and ensure training objectives are met.
- Identify organisation and business talent needs
- Manage recruitment process and ensure positive experience for candidates
- Participate in onboarding process of new employee,
- Administrative support (e.g., Issuing travel documentation and employment letters, tracking holidays and attendance
- Manage the partnership with recruitment & training agencies
HR business partner – Profile
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in the UK in a similar role in an international organisation
- HR Degree or related field
- Fluent English
- Experience working with senior leaders in multiple departments (sales, customer service, engineering, tech, supply chain
- Proven track record of talent acquisition and retention
- Knowledge of MS Office and applicant tracking system
- Strong networking and selling skills
- Excellent communication, listening, collaboration, organisational skills
- Adaptable, innovative thinker, self-motivated
- Ability to travel
You have a background as a HRBP, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager and looking to join an international company and work within an innovative and multi-cultural environment, we look forward to speaking with you.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.