Up to £40,000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Industrial Economist Consultant – Mandarin Speaking
Location - London
Salary- up to £40,000 per annum
Job Ref: CF01201932
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a Mandarin Speaking Industrial Economist Consultant for their client, a leading business management consultancy firm with an outstanding reputation.
A well-established business with international clients across a wide range of industries, this is a fantastic opportunity for a post-graduate to join their Economics team in a knowledge driven environment.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your analytical and management consulting skills. You will be working on Financial Advisory projects, building relationships with blue chip organisations helping them begin their mission towards building stronger performance improvement.
Responsibilities of the Mandarin Speaking Industrial Economist Consultant:
• Engage with business executives about improving performance
• Provide independent and critical thinking to help clients address issues and conflicts
• Produce detailed commercial and financial analysis of businesses across a wide range of industries
• Provide economic insights to clients to help them maximise growth
Requirements of the Mandarin Speaking Industrial Economist Consultant:
• Fluent in Mandarin to native level and a good level of English
• Must have a Postgraduate Degree in Economics, either a Masters’ or PhD having studied modules including econometrics AND Industrial Organisation
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Team player and a result orientated approach
This is a superb opportunity for a Mandarin speaker who has worked as a Management Consultant, Consultant, Economist or Graduate Analyst. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.