about 2 months ago
Insight Analyst/Digital Marketing -Portuguese Speaking
Excellent Salary and benefits
Job reference HD016765
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for a Portuguese Speaking Insight Analyst for their client, an expanding innovative marketing company based in the heart of London. An integral part of the role will be supporting creative strategists in applying consumer-centric thinking to data analytics.
Duties of the Portuguese Speaking Insight Analyst/Digital Marketer:
- Identifying themes and trends in the social data, specifically with regards to behaviour, language and produce social media and data analysis using social media and listening tools
- Communicating data analysis to partners, product designers, communication specialists and partners
- Using social listening platforms (namely Sysomos and Brandwatch, as well as working with other data sets as appropriate,
- Translating themes and trends identified into actionable insights that will help answer clients' business challenges
- Working with Portuguese and Brazilian and UK Markets
Requirements of the Portuguese Speaking Insight Analyst/Digital Marketer
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Experience of using social listening/social media tools
- An investigative, curious nature
- Some experience in digital marketing, media analysis, branding, or data analysis
- Degree-level education, preferably in digital marketing
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A creative and analytical thinker
- Digitally literate and interested in social media
- Experience with E-Commerce would be a big advantage
If you are a native Portuguese speaker with a background in social media, digital marketing, insight analysis and looking to join an innovative expanding marketing company with global high-profile clients, do send your CV without delay
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.