Italian and English CMS or SharePoint Web Content Manager
3 months contract might get extended.
21k Euros Pro rata
Italian and English-speaking Web Content Manager and Client Project Coordinator – Digital Media sector – joining an International Multilingual Digital Marketing, Promotional and Strategic team working on exciting web content campaigns.
Location: Milan, Italy
Job Reference CV01201733
Great and stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity.
Italian and English-speaking CMS Digital Content Manager Duties:
• Managing web content campaigns using CMS or SharePoint
• Dealing with customer queries phone and emails
• Managing strategic content and digital advertising
• Working together with digital teams, external agencies, and vendors
• Establishing excellent relationships with stake holders
Italian and English-speaking CMS Digital Content Manager - To apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
• Fluent in Italian as well as English both written and spoken.
• Web content or digital content project management
• Strong CMS or SharePoint experience
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Interest for either the media sector
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as an Italian and English CMS Web Content Manager – Project Manager for a prestigious company based in Italy send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the EU
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer