South West London
11 months ago
Job Title: Italian and German Customer Service Advisor (Trilingual Language Skills)
Salary: £22,500 plus excellent benefits
Location: South West London
Type: Permanent Position
Job Ref: CV1201542
Customer Advisor - Customer Services - Customer Service Advisor - German AND Italian Speaking Customer Service - Customer Service Advisor with Italian and German Speaking Language Skills - Italian and German language skills in a Customer Service environment - Language skills in German and Italian
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for an Italian and German speaking Customer Advisor for our client based in South West London. This role will involve responding to EMEA customer service queries, primarily dealing with returns and replacement requests.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor - German AND Italian Speaking:
- Responding to and resolving customer’s issues through varying communicative methods such as phone calls, emails, social media and live messaging/chats
- Keeping customers updated with the process, specifically with their own requests and enquiries
- Liaising with the Technical Support Team and escalating any queries to them that surpass the first line of support
- Excellent phone manner and ability to determine opportunities which can be handed on to a sales representative
- Management of logistical concerns in line with company policy and procedure
- Delivering a suitable and satisfactory outcome for customers in line with company standards
- Involvement with regular training of products to remain up to date and aware of products
- Ensuring templates and scripts used for email communications are up to date/correct
- Carrying out any further duties required
Requirements for the German and Italian Speaking Customer Service Advisor:
- Fluency or native level in Italian and German and English
- An excellent phone manner and good communication skills
- Comfortable speaking with customers through varying communicative methods
- Proficient organisation skills, time management and capability to prioritise tasks and use own initiative
- Strong numeracy skills
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in a customer service environment or admin role
- Exceptional team spirit and comfortable working within a group
If you speak fluent Italian, German and fluent English and have experience in customer support or administrative-based roles or client services or customer services, this could be the ideal fit for you.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer