City of London
Excellent Hourly Rates
Italian Speaking Administrator
Temporary Contract 12 weeks – can be renewed
Location - City of London
Excellent hourly rates
Job Ref: HD015349
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is seeking Italian speakers for one of their prestigious clients in City of London. This is a great opportunity to work for a well renowned organisation and develop your experience.
Requirements of the Italian Speaking Office Administrator:
• Fluent to native level Italian with good business English
• Good typing/keyboard skills and MS Office skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a friendly team
• Should be hands on and flexible to carry out various daily tasks in a public office such as scanning documents, archiving, data input and general administration
If you speak Italian to native level and have some experience in administration or data entry or reception or a recent graduate and available without notice to work at the client’s site in London, please send your CV and a member of our team will be in touch should your profile match the requirements of the role.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer