Up to 40K + Benefits
9 months ago
Italian Speaking Marketing Project Assistant – Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to 40K + Benefits with excellent career progression.
Location: Central London, working remotely initially
Job Reference MS018701
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is seeking an Italian speaking Marketing Assistant to join an the EMEA Marketing, Promotional and Strategic team of an international company in the investment and assets management sector.
Assisting the Marketing Manager, you will work with multiple marketing teams to implement communication strategies and coordinate campaigns across the Italian Market.
Italian Marketing Assistant – Main Duties:
• Support the creation of advertising and marketing campaigns,
• Producing digital campaigns and content, communication and strategic material
• Website and content management,
• Tracking marketing performance as well as drafting reports
• Assist with management of marketing events
• Monitor marketing budget
• Ensure compliance with GDPR as well as compliance with the regulatory bodies ‘rules In the financial sector
Italian Marketing Project Assistant – Investment Fund Sector - To apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
• Fluent Italian as well as English both written and spoken.
• A degree in Marketing, Media, Communication, Advertising, or similar
• Previous experience in marketing project management
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Interest in the financial or investment sector
• Excellent attention to detail and deadline driven
• Client centric mindset
If you are looking to develop your career as a Marketing Assistant, Marketing executive / manager and use your Italian language skills, send your application now to discuss this exciting opportunity in more details
Please send your CV to the email address quoted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer