almost 3 years ago
Salary: attractive salary + benefit package
Location: North-west London - Uxbridge
Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Ref: MS5411
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a Japanese speaking Financial accountant to join the accounting team of a global corporation based in Uxbridge.
You will be in charge of financial reports and budgets for the company European entity and work closely with the Head Office. The successful candidate with be highly organised with outstanding interpersonal skills and speak Japanese fluently. This is a Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established international group and use you numerical and language skills. Apply now!
Duties of the Japanese Financial accountant
- Responsible for consolidating and closing financial Statements
- Create monthly financial reports for management: such as Profit/Loss, Balance sheet
- Prepare Budgets twice a year and get approval from Head office
- Organise transaction records with Head office
- Manage banking relationships and foreign exchange for the European entities.
Requirements of the Japanese Financial accountant
- Fluency in Japanese and English is Essential
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and able to prioritise workload
- Team player
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: Japanese, Japan, Accountant, Finance accountant, General Ledger, Financial statements, Japanese, Japan, Accountant, Finance accountant, General Ledger, Financial statements, Japanese, Japan, Accountant, Finance accountant, General Ledger, Financial statements,