up to 44k
about 1 year ago
French Executive Assistant
Salary: up to £44k
Job Ref: SM16200
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for an experienced French Speaking Executive Assistant to provide first class secretarial and administrative support to one of the Partners at their superb London offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international organisation and play a pivotal role in the smooth running of the business.
You will be spending the majority of your time supporting one senior partner with business and travel arrangements, whilst closely liaising with your counterpart in their French office.
Keen attention to detail, prioritisation skills, and a proactive nature will be essential for success in this role.
Duties of the French Speaking EA
• Providing secretarial support to a senior partner in a large Law firm
• Offering back up secretarial support to one other partner
• Managing all communications (post, telephone, email, messages etc.)
• Coordinating all travel arrangements
• Managing out of office support on behalf of the partner
• Processing expenses and timesheets
• Liaising between different departments, branches and clients
• Issuing reports and updates on projects
• Organising and maintaining office files for the partner
• Conducting research when necessary
• Managing the partners personal administration
• Writing correspondence concisely in French or English as necessary
• Proofreading and distributing meeting materials
• Arranging and hosting client visits
• Assisting with ad-hoc projects and working in close partnership with the support team based in Paris
Requirements of the French Speaking EA
• Fluency in English and French to mother tongue standard both written and verbal
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Several year’ experience in a similar position
• A degree or a background in law or a related subject would be an advantage
• Well developed and professional interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and also use initiative when alone in the office
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to handle sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
• Excellent MS Office and time management skills
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: French, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Legal secretary, Executive assistant, French, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Legal secretary, Executive assistant,
French, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Legal secretary, Executive assistant,