£50,000 per annum
8 months ago
Management Accountant - Media
Location- Central London
Salary- £50k p.a.
Temp to Perm
Job Ref: HD0201769
Working remotely initially, and then will be office-based a few days per week when safe to do so.
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting for a highly organised and proactive Management Accountant with a strong background in financial reporting, to work for a fast growing global media company based in central London.
Working closely with the Finance Director and Senior Management, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial requirements for the company and will play a key role in contributing to the development of accounting systems and procedures within the business.
This role would suit a motivated and organised individual who enjoys working in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Management Accountant – Key Duties:
• Undertaking all financial administration, including tax including VAT, property, payroll, benefits, pensions, regulatory compliance.
• Working with senior management to stand in for the Finance Director in their absence
• Undertaking all financial and management accounting and reporting, providing supporting documents when required
• Acting as a commercial partner to internal teams to ensure compliance with procedures
• Assisting teams with evaluating and reviewing business models and making the most of new business opportunities
• Reconciliations of cash book
• Cash flow management and forecasting
• Credit control reporting
• Client billing and client trade creditor ledger
• Liaising with the Accounts team and Auditors regarding timely annual reviews
Management Accountant – to apply you will need to have:
• Highly motivated and ambitious work approach
• ACCA or CIMA qualified preferred or solid experience in a similar Managerial Accounting role.
• Strong communication skills and an eye for detail
• Can-do and positive attitude
• Solid experience in financial modelling and excellent Excel skills
• Experience working in the media or publishing sector would be advantageous.
• Ability to work towards deadline
If you have experience working as a Management Accountant or Qualified Accountant and have experience in Financial Reporting, Financial Modelling, or Financial Accounting and are looking for the next step in your career, please send your application through and our consultants will be happy to discuss this fantastic opportunity with you.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.