over 3 years ago
Mandarin Sales Advisor
Salary: 25k+ generous incentive package
Location: Central London
Job Ref: SM15323
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting on behalf of a highly prestigious hotel in Central London, who is looking for a number of Bilingual Sales Advisor to join a new and exciting team. The succesful candidate will be given an extensive training both at the beginning and throughout their career within the company, helping very employee to achieve their full potential.
Working in this exclusive environment, it is imperative that candidates are well presented, punctual, and discrete at all times. An articulate individual looking for a challenging role could fit right in here or someone with experience in a luxury service environment with the right level of skills.
Duties of the Mandarin Speaking Sales Advisor:
• Provide Exemplary service related to all client booking needs
• Understand client requirements and upsell where possible
• Cultivate strong client relations verbally and through written communication
• Maintain a pertinent database of client files
• Handing confidential information with the utmost professionalism
• Attending company training meetings
• Uphold and communicate brand values
• Effectively give any handover information
• Deliver and coordinate any additional services required to the highest standard
Requirements of the Mandarin Speaking Sales Advisor:
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Fluent in Mandarin
• Minimum of 6 months Experience of working in the luxury customer service or sales environment
• Degree level education preferred but not essential
• Able to work enthusiastically with others
• Strong time management skills
• Orientated, with an eye for detail and a hard-working attitude
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of hotel software highly desirable
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Reservations assistant , adviser , Reservations , Sales advisor , hotel receptionist , Mandarin, Reservations assistant , adviser , Reservations , Sales advisor , hotel receptionist , Mandarin, Reservations assistant , adviser , Reservations , Sales advisor , hotel receptionist , Mandarin