2 months ago
Mandarin Translator - Creative and Fashion – Freelance
Job Reference: CV113681
Location: Trendy borough in Central London
This role is based at our client international headquarters and is an opportunity to join one of the most renowned original fashion labels as a translator on a freelance basis. The ideal applicant will have a strong translation background and ideally an interest in fashion and the editorial world.
Mandarin spkg Freelance Translator - Creative and Fashion - Duties:
• Translating fashion creative material using guide lines
• Making sure text is catchy and correct
• Working on content and dealing with the editorial department making sure the copy is edited and translated in a catchy and insightful fashion
Mandarin Freelance Translator - Creative and Fashion, in order to apply for this role you must have:
• Mandarin to native standards as well as fluent English
• Experience in translating, trans-creating, editing, sub editing, similar
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• An authentic passion for either the translation, writing or editorial world
• Excellent English both written and spoken
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer